Sunday, March 15, 2015

A New Adventure...

Over the last couple of months I have met with the Search Committee of Hamilton Baptist Church. They also came to another church where I was speaking to hear me. In spite of this [you're smiling] they extended an invitation to candidate as their pastor. This morning I spoke to the congregation, and after the service the church voted to call me as their pastor. We all believe this is God's leading and provision. I am grateful beyond words for this opportunity, and I look forward with optimistic anticipation to what God has in store for us as we follow His lead. 

I also want to thank the many friends who made the special effort to attend as guests at Hamilton Baptist Church this morning. It was good to see so many people with whom we share a long spiritual history. Lots of people at Hamilton Baptist are hoping you will return!

We at Hamilton Baptist Church are praying that as we begin this adventure together, our church will grow in every way that would reflect the glory of God's Presence among us and His intentions for this world.  
  
I am equally grateful that I will continue to have face to face contact on a weekly basis with hundreds of people who do not have a spiritual community through my continued employment with Corporate Chaplains of America and Columbus Regional Health System.

Enjoying the Adventure...  


No comments:

Post a Comment