Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sound Choices

Jesus loves the little children. All the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white. They are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world. (A song my mother taught me when I was a child. A song I still believe.)

Picture of a little picture taker I took while in China. 

During the first service at Christ Community Church this morning, there were 400 to 500 people in attendance. One of our pastors, Derek Shields, gave a powerful object lesson...

"This past week we had a gala for Sound Choices. Hundreds attended. Sound Choices is a ministry that exists to give women considering abortion the option to carry their yet born infant to full term. In the last twenty four months Sound Choices saw the lives of four hundred and forty two infants, the equivalent of nearly every person here in attendance, spared."

And Heaven rejoiced!


No comments:

Post a Comment