Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Mom, thank you for being such a wonderful wife to my father, grandmother to our children, mother-in-law to Sandy, and mother to my siblings and me. You have lived your life for your Lord and others. Your love for all of us has stood the test of time. Never once has it faltered. Never once have we received from you anything but kindness and love. Never once have we seen anything in you other than a life worthy of imitation. All of your family knows there have been times when the fervency and energy of your prayers have carried us, kept us together, and pulled us through.

I am so happy that in just a few days I will see you again, and even happier that Lord willing, you will celebrate Thanksgiving with us in Georgia! When you get here we will wet a line and catch some large mouth bass out of the pond, sit by a fire and reminisce, enjoy the beautiful night sky above, and I will prepare scrumptious meals for you and that beautiful lady in the picture!

I hope tomorrow is truly a special day...Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment