Sunday, May 12, 2013

Everything...


Sandy,

Every good word I know...
Every beautiful thing I see...
Every pleasant sound I hear...
Every sweet thing I taste...
Every delicate thing I touch...
Every fragrant bouquet...
Reminds me of you...
Happy Mother's Day!

I love you!

Bill

P.S. When we were listening to all those love songs, these words from a Brad Paisley tune caught me ear, and my heart. He's not nearly the poet I am, but I included him in the Mother's Day Wish... 


She's the voice I love to hear
Someday when I'm ninety
She's that wooden rocking chair
I want rocking right beside me
Everyday that passes
I only love her more
Yeah, she's the one
That I'd lay down my own life for

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah she's everything to me

Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. Thank you for these words and for your love

    ReplyDelete