Monday, March 31, 2008

Follow-Up

In my last post I said I would follow-up on how the Chinese study went. It was an entirely different atmosphere from my other on-going study. To this point I have not gotten any feedback, so I don't have much to pass along. Hopefully, it proved to be a starting point, and a broadening opportunity to share God's Word.

Also,

On Sunday afternoon I drove Benji to Fort Benning to catch his flight to Iraq. Benji and I met two weeks ago at Christ Community Church. Benji stopped me between services to let me know that he was being deployed. Also, he had just purchased a house, and he wanted to make his house available to anyone who might need it. Uncle Sam needed him for the next 4-6 months.

At the time, Benji didn't know that I was bringing on an intern to CCC this summer. Neither did he know that I have have working on finding lodging and a vehicle for her (but God did), and guess what his next offer was?

"I have a car, too. No sense in letting it sit in the garage while I am gone."

Pretty amazing stuff!

In just a few minutes I have a study with a group of twenty-something year olds. God is at work all around me and keeping me on His agenda. I don't have much time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment