Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl

The countdown to the Super Bowl tells Sandy and I we are a little more than thirty minutes away from kick-off. Down here in Dixie there are not a lot of Patriot fans, or Giant fans for the matter (Giants? who could blame em'). Do you think it will be close? Giants? Patriots?

In the meantime . . .

Enjoying The Adventure now has over 500 posts logged. My first one was December 27, 2004. When I began I wasn't sure how it would go, or if I would stick with it. Starting out I also wondered if I had anything worth saying, but others get to make that judgment.

Thinking I needed to divide my writing into two streams -- I added another link titled Devotions For The Adventure, and wrote 104 posts. A few months later I decided the streams should converge again because my view from the deck told me they were one in the same -- Adventure requires Devotion -- Devotion requires Adventure. Flowing together they have produced over fifty-thousand downloads -- a pleasant surprise.

Have you considered putting some of your own words on paper? Try it, and see what happens -- there may be a writer in you trying to get out!

The coin toss is next . . . Giants won the toss, and they will receive. It is half time and the Pats hold a slim lead over the New Yorkers. Get ready for the the ad blitz! It is late in the game and the Giants have a 3 point lead.

The Patriots lead!

The Giants lead!

Giants ruin the Patriots perfect season

Richard . . . You get braggin' rights this year!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS!
    Who cares!

    But I will throw out that the winning quarterback (Eli) is from the South, says "yes ma'am", drinks sweet tea, eats fried chicken and QB'd at that last bastion of deep South greatness - Ole Miss.

    YeeHaw......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi,

    Thanks, but I get over losses quickly! How are you doing?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The crow I just finished eating tasted like chicken.

    ReplyDelete