Saturday, October 13, 2007

+ 7

I am sitting here in the den with my bride watching the Sox and Indians play game two of the ALCS. The boys from Boston just went up 3 to 1. Shill is on the hill for Boston, and Carmona is pitching for the Tribe.

Between innings I saw a most interesting advertisement. It showed a series of clips of dogs and their owners. Each frame was a heart warming endorsement of man's best friend. As I watched I was wondering what the point of the advertisement would be. Do you know what the point was? If you own a pet you can add 7 years to your life!

I groaned. Obviously those brilliant and creative Ad agencies have never spent any time with our dog, Bailey!

My pain deepens. Curt just gave up a 3 run homer! But no fear -- it's our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment