Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still Here

They changed the sign on the VIp Club (I don't know the significance of the small "p" in VIp). I'll not speculate. Anyway the sign now says, "Must be over 21. Dancers Wanted." I thought I might apply just to see their reaction!

At this time I am finding it hard to find time to write. My mind is full of things I want to say -- things God is teaching me. Soon, I will be laying some of it down in print. Mostly, my heart is just overflowing with joy.

I will be speaking at Christ Community Church for the next two Sundays. I will also be speaking at Golden Acres Baptist Church in Phenix City, Alabama on October 14. The last time I preached was in June. For me, that seems like a lifetime ago!

In my new assignment, I am taking the time to observe every facet of our ministry at Christ Community. Over the next couple of months I am going from ministry to ministry within the church, to get to know those whom I serve and serve with.

I will be going to Venezuela in late October. I will be taking a team there in January. We will be continuing the construction of a building for ministry to children, encouraging an established church, and helping with the start of a new church! Can't wait!

Enjoying the Adventure,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment